Just how reluctant are you... to come out of your comfort zone?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I would give that a solid 10. I really don't want to come out of my comfort zone
However based on the situation I do try to accommodate things a little. So what about you guys?

Not often, my happy place is a safe one.

There's nothing like safe zone in the state I'm living in my country. It's the survival of the fittest every damn day.

When I was younger I used to come out of my comfort zone but it was always only by a little bit and not by much at all.

Now that I am older and the things I have been through, it's very rare that I come out of my comfort zone and find my home being my safe space.

I feel it is not as safe to go out of my comfort zone when doing some tasks like talking to strangers because I see more people in public who abuse drugs, and have more serious untreated anger problems which can cause them to be more violent in public.

When I was younger I used to come out of my comfort zone but it was always only by a little bit and not by much at all.

Now that I am older and the things I have been through, it's very rare that I come out of my comfort zone and find my home being my safe space.
Living with my parents was my biggest comfort zone. Once I left home, everything with comfort went out the window.

My first job had me move out of my parents’ house, then I had to work in another country for a bit, then I moved halfway across the US more than once.

I think I came out alright.

It depends on the situation & who I'm with. If I'm with my dog & family, I can come out of my comfort zone easily. If I'm the only one there & I don't know anybody else, it can be extremely hard. I try to locate another introvert. Usually we are in the bathroom or the kitchen lol

There's a reason why it's called comfort zone. Why would I want to leave it in a haste unless I don't have any choice but to do so?

Back