• Lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Makes Children Cry

• Total voters

Kamek

NintenDan's slave... I should get back to work...
Awards
Credits
Joebirchieluv asks: I can't beat the first level of my math homework! Please help!

Well Joebirchieluv, or whoever the h*** you are, your 'math homework' doesn't have any levels to it, therefore it cannot be beat. Unless you own a baseball bat. But anyways, my advice to math, is, always less than three, <3 math, or babies will die. And remember kids, when your done killing your math teacher, don't forget to hide the corpse! =D

So leave a question down below, and if you're lucky, you won't not be chosen for my next, no point at all, advice column. Rude comments will result in death my rat droppings!

Less than three credited by Ryan Higa on Youtube.

~Kamek; Former DSU member

*This is my new lame-pointless just for fun advice column that I was planning to do on DSU, BUT MY FRIGGIN` COMPUTER GOT SHOT AND IT TOOK 1/2 A YEAR TO FIX IT!!!

<3

Joebirchieluv asks: I can't beat the first level of my math homework! Please help!

Well Joebirchieluv, or whoever the h*** you are, your 'math homework' doesn't have any levels to it, therefore it cannot be beat. Unless you own a baseball bat. But anyways, my advice to math, is, always less than three, <3 math, or babies will die. And remember kids, when your done killing your math teacher, don't forget to hide the corpse! =D

1. You can beat something, as in "conquer or complete", even if it doesn't have levels.

2. You can beat something, as in "mutilate, destroy, or hit" without a baseball bat.

Anywho, here's my question:

Kamek! Kamek! Why can't I draw as well as I picture stuff in my head?

Back