KH 1.5 Remix English Trailer

You being a person is debatable. And since you've never had a PS2, how did you know about the story when you played KH 3D?

I had a PS2. It broke and couldn't be repaired, and since I was all about my NDS at that time I didn't bother getting a new one. Thus there were lots of good games I didn't get to play, which I am catching up on now.

God dammit! SO AMAZING...
PARTY_HARD.gif

I've always been a fan of HD Remake's, and the 2002 KH made a big impact on my life. The voices seem OK, they feel dated but I think that may just be me getting older. 
I didn't see a terribly noticeable increase in quality. I'm not a stickler for graphics, so a lot of HD remakes for me is bug fixes and HD audio. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be purchasing this.

Hopefully, KH3 soon. Anyone?

Kingdom Hearts was my first serious game I didn't want to let anybody know I played. It came out when I was in High School, and trying to be cool and letting people know you play a Disney game wasn't all the rage back then. But man, is that game seriously epic. I can't believe we went a whole Sony Platform without having another Kingdom Hearts. Either way, I'll be picking this one up so I can experience the better visuals than the game on the PS2.

Back