KI:U's Дзвид

Herobrine

Dave
Awards
Credits
Online, on KI:U, my name is ДзвиД. It means David in Russian. I changed it to that a while back, so if you've seen me on L vs. D, I'm sorry for kicking your butt too hard. Oh, and by the way...

I HAVE 10,896 KILLS ONLINE!

Oh, and I decided to be the genius to point out that my name is David. So there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this was an interesting fun fact, albeit something that could've been more suited for a status update. Still though, that's quite a lot of kills.

I don't have KI:U so I don't know how hard it is to get that many kills but either way, I'm sure dedication got you to reach such a high number!

Well, this was an interesting fun fact, albeit something that could've been more suited for a status update. Still though, that's quite a lot of kills.

I don't have KI:U so I don't know how hard it is to get that many kills but either way, I'm sure dedication got you to reach such a high number!
The average played gets 1~2 kills per minute.
That's 5,000 mins minimum.

The average played gets 1~2 kills per minute.
That's 5,000 mins minimum.

Dear lord, that's a lot o' play time. Well, for me it is, I barely get any massive play time on stuff nowadays. Curse my casualness/laziness!

I swear to god it was just a fancy word for saying arena and this was some sort of KI:U tournament topic again... at least that wasn't the case.

if you mind ill play ki:u im jd on it and if you can change your profile picture and title because they are taken by me thank you

if you mind ill play ki:u im jd on it and if you can change your profile picture and title because they are taken by me thank you

*cough cough*I believe that I am the real Dark Pit, but because I'm so generous, I'll give you a gift that I put SO MUCH thought into:1 virtual coupon for a free, self change of title and picture! Now that's a bargain!I hope you like it!

Back