Kid Icarus Free to Battle Anyone

Most definitely. Joseven77 I added you. You should do the same.

Probably going to add EVERYONE in this thread, I'm almost done with the game, so im holding off finishing solo mode until I can get most of treasure hunt done, I mean, I think I might want to bawl when I'm officially done with it.

But sure I'm game. I'm really much better at Light Vs. Dark than Free For All, heads up.

Probably going to add EVERYONE in this thread, I'm almost done with the game, so im holding off finishing solo mode until I can get most of treasure hunt done, I mean, I think I might want to bawl when I'm officially done with it.

But sure I'm game. I'm really much better at Light Vs. Dark than Free For All, heads up.

Added you. Aaaah You have Ocarina of Time! So Lucky! I had to choose between getting that or Uprising this weekend since I was pressed for cash and had to borrow extra money from my mom even with my 8 dollars of store credit.

So expensive, but so worth it. Actually, I want my next Legend of Zelda game to be Twilight Princess for Gamecube. But apparently every copy is being hoarded. Baaw.

my code is3695-0823-9377 i play kid icarus usualy in the morning , u better b a good player

Back