Kid Icarus Uprising achievements

If you're talking about the treasure hunt you mean 3 because you get one after you encounter viridi and one after you beat the game

Um. K. Thx. Are you going to actually write a guide for this? Or are you just saying that this game exists and it has achievements?

I would hate to be the person to write a guide for that. So many different achievements.

Acquire an arm, acquire a bow, perform a total of 50 dodges, clear chapter 6 within 12 minutes, find the Gemini Zodiac Chamber and take it's treasure, assemble daybreak, collect 8,500 or more hearts and clear chap 9 on intensity 5.0 or higher, get finished 20 times, acquire a weapon valued at over 200, acquire 5 different blades, fuse weapon gems, defeat 500 enimies, clear chapters 5 times, acquire 10 powers, have a weapon stolen by a Pluton, defeat Dark Lord Gail with the Burst Blade, play free for all, get turned in to eggplant 5 times, use a power, defeat your first souflee, collect over 10,000 hearts, defeat twinbellows with insight staff, use 10 special attacks, rank 1st in free for all, that's a few of them for you.

If anyone wants,here's a little easter egg in the game...
It has to do with beating the game,so if you haven't,don't read the spoiler.
Once you beat the game and not press anything for a few minutes on the THE END screen,Hades will start talking.It's pretty funny,but I won't tell you what he says.Go find it out yourself!

I also wanted to add that if you beat alot of the chapters within a certain time limit than you will get multiple achebiements. Also try beating the chapters with all kinds of wepons.

I really want the Palutina bow, but I can't beat chapter 24 in 11 minutes....
sad.gif

Back