Kids and money

I would say once they hit like their early teens I would start making them use money.

I am going to let my kids reach Rich Dad Poor Dad. One of the best books on finance. It is important to teach your kids about these things too as they will grow up learning about it.

Hate to admit it but I never really taught my child anything about money or how to manage finances. She seems to be doing just fine at figuring it out for herself though.
She's a very smart kid. You're a lucky man.

My mother taught me how to save me money when I was still 6 years old. It's helped me till date.

Saving is an important aspect of building wealth. Great that you are following up with the savings. It should be of great help to you.

When I was a kid, my parents gave me an allowance for doing chores around the house. And our chores would be something age appropriate at each age level.

What we did with our money that we earned from our allowance, that was kind of up to us usually.

When I was a kid, my parents gave me an allowance for doing chores around the house. And our chores would be something age appropriate at each age level.

What we did with our money that we earned from our allowance, that was kind of up to us usually.
Used mine to buy a lot of candies.

Kids now are smarter than kids of 30 years ago. If you don't teach them how to use money, they will learn on their own but it's better to help them with the culture growing up.

With how things are at the moment all over the world and the cost of living being as bad as it is, now is the time to ensure you teach your kids about good spending and how best to ensure they are financially stable.

I have always taught my kids to be careful with their money and only spend it if they know they want something. It is so easy for kids to spend because they can and for them to just buy something because they can.

With how things are at the moment all over the world and the cost of living being as bad as it is, now is the time to ensure you teach your kids about good spending and how best to ensure they are financially stable.

I have always taught my kids to be careful with their money and only spend it if they know they want something. It is so easy for kids to spend because they can and for them to just buy something because they can.
It's true kids nowadays can be reckless when they're spending money. If they lack financial training on how to save money and be meticulous with spending, they'll lavishly waste/squander all the money they make.

That was me as well. We got an allowance & we were taught the basics but if we chose to spend it on toys & candy, that was on us.

I don't have kids but I would teach them to Respect money.

That was me as well. We got an allowance & we were taught the basics but if we chose to spend it on toys & candy, that was on us.

I don't have kids but I would teach them to Respect money.
If you don't respect money and use it anyhow, it's going to humble you. This goes not just for kids but adults too. Everyone needs to take money serious!

Back