Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Disney Channel has set the premiere date for its upcoming live-action Kim Possible movie - and released a new trailer for the comedic action-adventure, which sees newcomer Sadie Stanley stepping into Kim's iconic cargo pants.

According to Disney Channel, Kim Possible kicks off when "Kim and her best friend and sidekick, Ron Stoppable (Sean Giambrone), start Middleton High School, where Kim must navigate an intimidating new social hierarchy. She is ready to tackle the challenge head on, just as she has with everything else in life, but her confidence is shaken when she faces roadblocks at every turn – getting lost in the confusing hallways, being late to class and facing rejection during soccer tryouts from her frenemy, Bonnie. Kim's day starts to turn around when she and Ron meet and befriend Athena, a new classmate and Kim Possible super-fan who is having an even worse day than Kim. With Kim's guidance and friendship, Athena transforms into the newest member of Team Possible. Soon, Athena starts to eclipse Kim just as the nefarious Drakken and Shego resurface in Middleton with a master plan to finally stop Kim. Now it's up to Team Possible -- Kim, Ron, tech-genius Wade, new friend Athena, and Rufus, a Naked mole-rat that Ron meets along the way -- to stop these super villains."

The cast includes Patton Oswalt (reprising his animated role as Professor Dementor); Todd Stashwick; Taylor Ortega; Ciara Wilson; Alyson Hannigan; Connie Ray; Issac Ryan Brown; and Erika Tham. The original voice of Kim Possible, Christy Carlson Romano, will also make a cameo in the film.

The Kim Possible Disney Channel Original Movie will premiere Friday, Feb. 15 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Disney Channel, followed by a sneak peek of the network's new miniseries Fast Layne. After its premiere, Fast Layne moves to its regular timeslot on Sunday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Special Effects are not good enough and Sadie Stanley is not Kim enough imo and where's the midriff lol
2ae2bbeeec6a357e4d04a906f01715fd.jpg

yueukdhzcip01.jpg

Ooh! There is a movie as well. I have just seen the cartoon. This is amazing. I have to find this movie and add it to my list so that my kids can also watch this. They are about to finish watching shows by Andy Yeatman and I know that they are going to love this as well.

As stated earlier. I'm not very fond of the used actress. It's better than what DC did with the Teen Titans that's for sure. But she simply looks too young for a college girl and doesn't have that fierce feeling about her as Kim used to have. Dare I say she looks too nice? And Ron is too handsome for his cartoon counterpart lmao.

Back