King Charles III to be Crowned in June 2023

I apologize for potentially being naïve or inconsiderate but as an America I have never understood why people obsess and glamorize the Royal Family as much as they do. It's like a reality TV show.

I apologize for potentially being naïve or inconsiderate but as an America I have never understood why people obsess and glamorize the Royal Family as much as they do. It's like a reality TV show.
I wouldn't give any American reality TV shows any credit either. Yet they exist.

It’s like in America where some people love celebrity gossip. The celebrities that are doing things publicly get all the gossip, but the ones who stick to themselves in their private life are rarely mentioned.

Japan has a royal family, but they’re never mentioned in the news outside of official stuff. That’s because they stay out of the public light until something official happens.

It’s like in America where some people love celebrity gossip. The celebrities that are doing things publicly get all the gossip, but the ones who stick to themselves in their private life are rarely mentioned.

Japan has a royal family, but they’re never mentioned in the news outside of official stuff. That’s because they stay out of the public light until something official happens.
Yup this 100%.

The Royals help sell newspapers and get news channels views. It's all a bit ridiculous really but there we are. I guess I'd prefer to hear about them over a Kardashian though...

Back