Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Over ten years in the making, one month to go, and early copies of Kingdom Hearts 3 have been hitting the market.

Kingdom Hearts franchise director Tetsuya Nomura has released a statement regarding the alleged leaks of Kingdom Hearts 3, confirming he and the development team have been investigating the situation.

Nomura's statement confirms the team is both aware of the leak and how it occurred and is "sorry to see this caused concern amongst our fans who are excited for the release."

For fabs concerned with spoilers, Nomura did note that the long-awaited sequel's epilogue and secret movie — which are the biggest spoilers in this game" — are not yet included in the copy behind the leaks.

I wonder would people who bought leaked version of Kingdom Hearts 3 have to return the game, or agree not to leak screenshots and game video recordings of the game.

This is pretty much a zero negotiation act. You buy a early copy, go online with your machine, it will be bricked.

I feel Sony should send a personal message to the console owner rather than bricking a console which can affect innocent gamers who share the console with other people.

I feel Sony should send a personal message to the console owner rather than bricking a console which can affect innocent gamers who share the console with other people.

It's illegal to buy a game before street date, not to the point of a fine but it breaks Sony ToS to get your system bricked.

It's illegal to buy a game before street date, not to the point of a fine but it breaks Sony ToS to get your system bricked.

Could the same un-released game disc brick many consoles if someone use the disc on consoles which don't belong to them.

I feel a temporary ban from PSN would be a fairer punishment.

Back