Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

the ten rounds were hard for me and zack gave me a lot of trouble.

I managed to get to round ten then there was one enemy left and a tiny bit of time and I had confuse status....the first ten rounds are a bitch. I wish they'd do it like the old coliseum games in kh1 - not timed.

I managed to get to round ten then there was one enemy left and a tiny bit of time and I had confuse status....the first ten rounds are a bitch. I wish they'd do it like the old coliseum games in kh1 - not timed.
Agreed, but still an epic game.

Aye, although a few things have bugged me....the short levels...the fact that in the ballroom there's no guests but the main characters ! How is that a ball!?!
All those reasons are true, lol. And yet it took me at least 11 hours on Standard.

I think it's always been like that with KH games where they only show the main characters and all the fill characters are invisible.

I don't remember any of the other worlds having that sorta' thing...it's odd because even the moustached guy (I forget his name) says something like "and the guests were just beginning to enjoy themselves"....like what? All 4 of them?

I don't remember any of the other worlds having that sorta' thing...it's odd because even the moustached guy (I forget his name) says something like "and the guests were just beginning to enjoy themselves"....like what? All 4 of them?

one good example is the coliseum which if sora win's a match there is a crowd cheering for him but no one is in the stands.

I don't remember the cheering O-o

Graceful...I'm on about the Cinderella world ballroom scene where it's just cindy, the prince, his butler type person, the two ugly sisters and their mother...not much of a 'ball'.

I don't remember the cheering O-o

Graceful...I'm on about the Cinderella world ballroom scene where it's just cindy, the prince, his butler type person, the two ugly sisters and their mother...not much of a 'ball'.
Oh, ok. Yeah, I wondered that too. The minute I saw it I though "...What?".

Back