Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Finally at last the game has been released! Anyone here planning on picking it up?

I would pick the game if it's focusing on Terra instead of Sora. Not a fan of Sora, especially after Terra's introduction in Birth By Sleep as one of the main playable Heroes of the franchise.

I'll wait a long while before I get that game. I still have a back-log to go through, currently at 50%. haha
It does look well developed though

I still need to play 1 and 2... and I'm planning on watching all the other games. Then I need a PS4, but I will probably play this someday.

Well it should focus on Terra near the end of the game.
Not enough though from stuff I saw/read. Could you spoil me exactly on the entire Terra's story in this one?

So yer playing the game now? How's the story so far?

I may get this game if it is released on PC, or If I get a PS4 in the future.

It looks like a fun game.

I doubt it will be released on PC.

I also feel Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be released on PC in the near future. But, some of the Kingdom Hearts 3 maybe release as a PC game in many years like how some Final Fantasy games are now available on PC, and smartphones/tablets running Google Android and Apple iOS.

I also feel Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be released on PC in the near future. But, some of the Kingdom Hearts 3 maybe release as a PC game in many years like how some Final Fantasy games are now available on PC, and smartphones/tablets running Google Android and Apple iOS.

only reason the final fantasy games are on there is because they are such low resource games. I think FF 9 is pushing it as far as what can be played.

only reason the final fantasy games are on there is because they are such low resource games. I think FF 9 is pushing it as far as what can be played.

I think eventually some of the PS2 FF games maybe release for PC. I think it is possible to emulate PS2 games on a PC, so eventually some newer FF games will come to PC.

So I finally got my copy from Amazon that I ordered (which they not only gave me $5 for it being late plus a refund for vanishing) so I threw it up onto ebay which just sold for $35. Ha, I got paid to play this game :grin:

Back