Kingdom Hearts [SPOILER]

All I know about DDD is it involves time travel, so it's possible for them to see Xehanort again. I don't know anything beyond that. Yes, since Kairi showed sufficient emotion to Sora's Heartless, his body was restored, meaning he doesn't have a Heartless anymore. Also, KH3 is NOT DDD. The tiny bit I know about the story makes that clear to me. Either it's not out yet, or it's BBS...either one could be correct. I'd assume it's BBS judging from what you said above, because it shows how Xehanort began everything, completing our understanding of the man. A trilogy doesn't necessarily have to be in chronological order...
Either I didn't understand your post, or you didn't understand mine, let me rephrase:
I google'd my questions, and realized they are answered in KH:3D, and since I don't want to spoil the game, I would appreciate to keep everything about it in spoilers.
Also, DDD doesn't involve time travel, it involves
Sora and Riku sleeping, entering the Dream World, while Yen Sid changes the Dream World to reflect their old adventures, meaning, Yen Sid transformed them into their old selves (KH1) in order to properly test them.
EDIT: Sadly, the curiosity killed the cat, meaning, I googled some of the things I wanted to know, and spoiled a bit about KH:grin:DD, so, here you go: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/37288/t1575468-kingdom-hearts-iii-end-of-xehanort-saga/
Xehanort is still living, even tho his Heartless and Nobody died, and KH3 will end the Xehanort saga

...well know I KNOW I don't want to get DDD, so thanks for that...you saved me $40. I didn't get Recoded because it's a rehash of previous games...and despite a couple new worlds, this sounds like the same thing. I'll pass. I'd like to know just how Xehanort's still alive...unless his musings at the end of KH2 are accurate (Nobodies aren't covered by either light or dark, so they're eternal) then it has to be some plot twist that I'll be able to pick holes in...I hate those. If you're going to make a plot twist, make sure it can stand up to scrutiny, dang it!

...well know I KNOW I don't want to get DDD, so thanks for that...you saved me $40. I didn't get Recoded because it's a rehash of previous games...and despite a couple new worlds, this sounds like the same thing. I'll pass. I'd like to know just how Xehanort's still alive...unless his musings at the end of KH2 are accurate (Nobodies aren't covered by either light or dark, so they're eternal) then it has to be some plot twist that I'll be able to pick holes in...I hate those. If you're going to make a plot twist, make sure it can stand up to scrutiny, dang it!
Eh, it's a GREAT game with a great plot, how did Xehanort revive? Easy:
Play the game

Eh, in all seriousness: http://bit.ly/NHsN59

Last edited by a moderator:
Back