Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgEKWTBabfg

Ahh the fake out of thinking it was KH 3 at the start :p

A mobile game coming to North America as well.

A mobile Kingdom Hearts? I would love to play that game. I do however was excited for the Kingdom Hearts 3 news. I know I will be saying goodbye to my social life when it comes out.

Another mobile game?  Why do they do this?  It just looks like a fan game?  I know it's not the "actual" game, but still.  When developers release mobile games like this, it always seems like they're just trying to make a few quick bucks.  Now, the game might turn out to be amazing, but for the moment, it doesn't look that interesting.

I'm not too interested in mobile games so I will probably pass on this one but it does look like an interesting concept. 

Looking at the trailer, I can't help, but think of those online cutesy games.  Not sure how I should feel about that.  From just the beginning, I thought it was a fan-made trailer or a fan-made game.  I don't really play mobile games so I probably won't get this one.

The trailer doesn't really help me that much in the decision about purchasing this game or not.. to be honest I tend to say no because even tought the gameplay seems amazing I don't belive there will be released some valuable DLC to play on.. so I guess I won't buy it.

Back