froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

Kyocera has just announced the Digno Rafre for the Japanese market, said to be the world's first smartphone that can not only be rinsed in water, but can also be washed with hand soap. Waterproof phones are fairly common around the globe already, but none has claimed to be able to stand up to the rubbing and soap usage that comes with a thorough cleaning.

Read More

This looks like a nice smartphone. The Japanese release very useful stuff.

Why do you think this is useful? What possible use would soaping your smartphone have?

It makes your phone easier to clean like in the commercial where the mom in the ad uses soap, and water to wash off food from the phone.

There are also some anti-bacteria soaps which kills bacteria to prevent bacteria from raw meat, and food from making you sick.

Why do you think this is useful? What possible use would soaping your smartphone have?

they say a toilet seat has less germs than what can be found on your cell phone....

they say a toilet seat has less germs than what can be found on your cell phone....

I heard a smartphone has a lot of germs, and can cause face skin problems if you don't wipe the screen often. I think most smartphones are more dirty because people use them a lot compared to older smartphones, and regular cell phones which were too slow for playing 3D games, HD video, and other apps. People's hands can get pretty sweaty when playing intensive games, or watching intense videos like horror and sexy videos.

I heard a smartphone has a lot of germs, and can cause face skin problems if you don't wipe the screen often. I think most smartphones are more dirty because people use them a lot compared to older smartphones, and regular cell phones which were too slow for playing 3D games, HD video, and other apps. People's hands can get pretty sweaty when playing intensive games, or watching intense videos like horror and sexy videos.

cell phones also get set down in the worst of areas.

Back