L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

DarkKirby14

Gamer Who Should Be Around More
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
User Title Change
loved the idea of playing a detective in this type of setting. Story could have been better though

I played a little bit of this at a friend's place, wasn't bad.

I played this somewhat. A cool concept, but I kept getting the cases wrong and so couldn't proceed. I prefer more non-linear game play.

Agreed. A similar game with non-linear missions and closer to the modern era would be much better! :grin:

Seems to be a good job at upping the resolution and performance of this game. I never got a chance to fully play it on Xbox 360 so intend on buying it for PS4 and getting it done. Anyone else wanting this?

Seems to be a good job at upping the resolution and performance of this game. I never got a chance to fully play it on Xbox 360 so intend on buying it for PS4 and getting it done. Anyone else wanting this?

I plat'd this game on PS3 and plan to do it for Xbox 360 on my channel

Last edited:
Wanna be detective conan? This seems similar, you'll gonna play as a detective/investigator who solves all of the riddles in a crime and it is really nice, although this game doesn't have high graphic like GTA V but it is good overall.

Wanna be detective conan? This seems similar, you'll gonna play as a detective/investigator who solves all of the riddles in a crime and it is really nice, although this game doesn't have high graphic like GTA V but it is good overall.
Older game, but the facial animations are apparently still some of the best in gaming.

I always wanted to experience how being a retro L.A. cop feels like.

oh I love this game!!! I've recently discovered a board game "crime scene", it’s very similar and you can play with your friends, I really recommend

Back