Laptop suggestions?

Zexis

Ex-staff
Awards
Credits
Hey all you techies and laptop users! I'm looking to save up for a laptop over the next couple of months and was hoping you guys could give me some suggestions...

I'm looking for the best possible model I can find for up to $1000. I'd like it to have decent enough processing and video power for lighter gaming (I'm not looking to play any titles like Call of Duty or Crysis, but perhaps Minecraft or Gmod) as well as adequate disk space (anything over 100 GB would be fine). All other features like screen resolution, battery life, cooling hardware, etc. are great but I'm primarily concerned with finding a good balance of power and price.

Thank ya bunches! If you can't come up with any models, I'll take brand recommendations as well along with sites where I can find good deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno much about the whole hardware thingie-whatchama-callit, but my HP Pavilion dv6 seems to take care of all of those interests.
Just a thought.

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/home

Even though I do not have an Acer (I have a Gateway), I've heard a lot of great qualities come with and Acer, and very reasonable prices as well.

Back