Last app or program you used?

Yahoo Mail. I separate my three from a few different sites and all of them are set to a different region according to my Switch.

Email app here. I cannot seem to stay on top of my unreads! I need to up my unsubscribe game!

Visual Studio Code to mess around with a bit of HTML and JavaScript. Thought it was finally time to learn JavaScript properly.

Thanks. It's fun to learn actually because I always assumed it was going to be quite hard but it's not too bad if you have previous coding experience. It's been fun messing around with buttons and actions that can take place when you click on it.

Thanks. It's fun to learn actually because I always assumed it was going to be quite hard but it's not too bad if you have previous coding experience. It's been fun messing around with buttons and actions that can take place when you click on it.

I'm not a coder by any means, just let me plug in my network cables and let the magic do its own thing.

I was on Facebook a couple of hours ago. The same thing with my Twitter account too. I used Binance app last before I joined GL.

Back