Last DLC you got

Mine was the Back To Karkand expansion pack for Battlefield 3 on my PlayStation 3. It came with my limited edition copy of BF3! BF3 is really a great game that really has some intense fire fights and realistc fire movements. The AIs are also surprisingly good with their aiming somehow which poses a challenge for many on certain missions for the campaign. As for multiplayer, the maps are just fantastic with all those tight corners providing for high intensity deathmatches and great hiding spots for sniping in conquest and rush!

Mine was the Back To Karkand expansion pack for Battlefield 3 on my PlayStation 3. It came with my limited edition copy of BF3! BF3 is really a great game that has some intense fire fights and realistc fire movements. The AIs are also surprisingly good with their aiming somehow, which poses a challenge for many on certain missions for the campaign. As for multiplayer, the maps are just fantastic with all those tight corners providing for high intensity deathmatches and great hiding spots for sniping in conquest and rush!

The last DLC I got was the Eddie Mountain and Classic Boarders Pack for SSX on PS3. I don't get to play the game too often, but I did try out the mountain once or twice. It is pretty ridiculous for doing tricks.

two weapons for Final Fantasy XIII-2.

The Sonic Unleashed DLC pack for LittleBigPlanet 2. Because a kid who comes over sometimes to play LBP2 like Sonic the Hedgehog a lot.

I got the  42 song DLC for Rock Band Unplugged for the PSP. I've been enjoying them for a few months now. They have a great selection of songs. Harmonix did a great job with  this game. My favorite song to play is Waking the Demon by Bullet for My Valentine.

I think it was Back to Karkand for Battlefield 3 on PC for me. Not sure if an expansion pack counts as a DLC, but oh well.

Back