Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Let us know here what was the last game you beat and for what system!

last beat for me was goldeneye Reloeaded 007 for PS3.

I beat Skyrim about a week ago for Xbox 360. It took me about a month.
This. Although I don't want to say I FULLY completed the game, because that would be crazy (especially with all of the mods I have installed). I played it on the PC. Man, really feeling like getting back into this one...

My last game beaten was Sniper Elite v2. Very exciting gameplay, nice graphics and story. You should give it a try.

:laugh: I recently finished Fruit Ninja for Arcade and the only full retail games that I've been able to beat have been Hasbro Family Game Night and LEGO Batman. I do have a few "tougher" games on the horizon for completion. :laugh:

The last game Ive fully beaten was Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown on the PS3. But if you're talking games with an actual storyline, then it's Yakuza 3

Dragon's Dogma. I'm still playing though--the NG+. Now that my character's level is high enough to walk around after dark without getting slaughtered, it's a lot more fun.

The last game I completed was Uncharted 2: Among Theives. I received Uncharted 3 for Christmas and after beating it brought and beat the original Uncharted title before a few months later picking up Uncharted 2 and beating it. I know it's a little weird to start off with a newer title and then go back and play the original games. :laugh: I honestly didn't buy into the Uncharted hype until playing it myself. :happy:

For me, that would have to be Battlefield 3's campaign on HARD mode! Really proud of that achievement since many are complaining that it's almost impossible with the overly accurate and rapid shots coming from the AIs. Operation Guillotine and Kaffarov seems to be the bane for many out there but I've played through the campaign thrice on all the difficulties so well I sort of figured out my way for those levels. There are actually certain ways to approach that apartment block for example in Operation Guillotine such that you'll actually survive the shots and for Kaffarov, you need to be alert. No spoilers here though haha! Goodluck!

Back