Last Game Bought

This one makes me happy. Today I bought Guild Wars 2. This is obviously got the PC.
Since I pre-ordered, I'll be in this upcoming beta weekend. I'm super psyched.

Recently purchased Castlevania Judgment from Amazon.

Received it in the mail today.

The last game I bought was Hulk Hogan's Main Event. I haven't played it yet, but it dropped down to a price that I was willing to pay and I had wanted the game, so I went for it.

It's Sims 2 for me. It's not even new when I bought it, but that's what made it great since there are more third party mods, items, scripts out there after all those years... now for more fun. :)

on the second thought, although the last game I bought was Sims 2, the last game I paid for was in fact Word of Tanks.
I did not buy World of Tanks, since it is free to play, but I bought in game currency from the company in order to get the Premium account. I only paid it once, before I joined a clan who could earn me gold through clan wars.

Last game I bought was Amnesia: The Dark Descent (from Humble Bundle, so I got three other games too, don't remember what they are though). The best part was I got that, and three other games for a penny.

MW3 for the PS3. I was at midnight release. It was a fantastic experience, and I am going to do it again for MW4.

Back