JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Trails Of Cold Steel III, PC, Nightmare, defeated Zephyranthes mini boss.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
King Of The Hill
Full GL Member
Scrap mechanic last night for 5 hours. WIth other so what friends.
Got a Sec? check out: Empire's Twitch | Empirekicking |Discord Server | #baysidegamers
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Desperados III, PC, completed mission 3, Desperado difficulty. Kate the Femme Fatale "bride" with a shotgun lol:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I last played Fortnite with some friends earlier today. It's really nice to see that the game is still regularly updated, albeit a bit boring now.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
FF7 Remake, Hardmode, defeated Roche, recorded the sword duel:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
The last one I've played was City Island 5 – building tycoon sim game on mobile. As it was only an hour-2 play and it wasn't too action-required, so I could play it while watching some boring movie. The graphics are great, it seems like it is well-balanced, even though with some bigger gaps where the progress slows down.
I played a bit of Rocket League today on my PS4.
King Of The Hill
Full GL Member
Last game that I was doing was Flashing Lights
Got a Sec? check out: Empire's Twitch | Empirekicking |Discord Server | #baysidegamers
I played a little GTA with the little 'un. Tiring day.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I played a bit of GTA V again.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Trails Of Cold Steel III PC, 3 vs 3 mech Combat was fun, recorded it:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
I played some Rocket League today!
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
FF7 Remake, Defeated Crab Warden Boss, hardmode, recorded the fight:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
After a while away from it, I finally went back to playing some Modern Warfare. I won't be playing GTA again until next month (get my free million again) so more MW.
I played some Black Desert today!
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
shantae seven sirens for PS4.