Turok 2 Seeds of Evil, I'm beginning to think that this challenge I started might be impossible. I ran out of ammo for my Mag 60/Pistol after destroying three turrets in The Hive of the Mantids and I still had one of the giant Mantid creatures and a turret to kill. I've made it pretty far with just using the Mag 60/Pistol though.
Blood of the Dawnwalker PC. Recorded Sword Training Duel Vs Mc's Dad. He is good with the sword and has pretty high HP. Managed to beat him without taking any damage yay! You don't need to beat him though and the cutscene after the battle will change in accordance to the result of the duel.
Tomb Raider via the remaster was the last game I played. I'm trying to get the achievements in the game, but for some reason I can't seem to trigger the tutorial events in Lara's home, not all of them are popping up and because of that I haven't been able to get that achievement yet. I'm not sure what's causing this to happen.
Fire Emblem Fortune's Weave Switch 2 Unlocked! I am in game baby! recoded prologue part 1 gameplay with prologue battle. Game runs smooth so far. Cutscenes and Battle animations are all great and smooth! and Hong Hua's PLOT is great lol. No Maddening difficulty so picked Hard Classic perm death difficulty hopefully will be able to complete the first run without dead allies lol also The party in line classic style jrpg turnbased combat mechanic is pretty fun.
Started Dietrich route chp1. recorded First Battle and some cutscenes. Dietrich is an excellent swordsman indeed. He is no match vs Avatar Mc though lol.
Recorded Chapter 2 Battle vs sea beast and sea beast boss monster, and Cutscenes, revealing Esmeralda's Crest. She's one of the few that can hold Dietrich's sword. Used Dietrich talk command to her during combat to get an optional dialogue and raising their support level. have to max their support level to get their paired ending. Dietrich said to Esmeralda he was taken by the fierce light in her eyes lol, and the dialogue between Esmeralda and Fabio cracked me up, she has spunk.
Recored Heretic's Cave exploration with classic style party in line Jrpg battles. The link system works with healing skills too allowing one character to attack and another to heal simultaneously.
Recorded Gun Nun (or Gun Bride lol) and her retinue boss battle.
Enemies are pretty aggressive on hard mode, party formation is super important. Used the narrow passage between the pipes to bottleneck the enemy and gave me enough room to turn off the devices powering up the Gun Nun lol boss Anatolia. She's really skilled in close combat with her laser gun too.