Last program used

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last program that I have used is gomplayer.
I was listening to some music while posting but later just closed it.

The last program I have used is notepad.
I like it a lot and it removed all the formatting just like that

What's that?
Basically this:
Japanese: コミュニケーションアプリ LINE(ライン)
English: LINE : Free Calls & Messages

I'm linking both because the Japanese one shows far more functionality (mostly since they're Japan-only features).

It's a very feature rich chat app that (at least over here) grew into the next Google, having phone calls, payments, and since recently even a whole G Suite (Google Apps) replacement (so mail, drive, calendar, etc.).

Basically this:
Japanese: コミュニケーションアプリ LINE(ライン)
English: LINE : Free Calls & Messages

I'm linking both because the Japanese one shows far more functionality (mostly since they're Japan-only features).

It's a very feature rich chat app that (at least over here) grew into the next Google, having phone calls, payments, and since recently even a whole G Suite (Google Apps) replacement (so mail, drive, calendar, etc.).
Thank you, gonna have a look at this now :)

Line and Kakaotalk is cool. But I stopped using it cus of lack of popularity. Only 3 out of 10 people have that messaging app. Guess what, most of the people I know who's using line is because they just saw it on anime, like me :p.

Line and Kakaotalk is cool. But I stopped using it cus of lack of popularity. Only 3 out of 10 people have that messaging app. Guess what, most of the people I know who's using line is because they just saw it on anime, like me :p.
Come to Japan, over here only 10 out of 10 people have it.
I use it to talk with my company boss, with the landlord of my apartment, with friends in more remote places like Nagoya City or Osaka City, even with my mum at the other side of this planet (though I had to make her use it first), and so on.

Also, which anime did it appear in?
It made me curious. (´・ω・`)

Come to Japan, over here only 10 out of 10 people have it.
I use it to talk with my company boss, with the landlord of my apartment, with friends in more remote places like Nagoya City or Osaka City, even with my mum at the other side of this planet (though I had to make her use it first), and so on.

Also, which anime did it appear in?
It made me curious. (´・ω・`)

Some anime renamed it to LIME for example Re:Life. But some other do not like Tsuki ga kirei where they used LINE, looks like they had been paid. There are other more, but I watched too much anime to remember each of them.

Also I saw some video on youtube where western guy hitting on random japanese girls, and they are all using Line, using the QR scan to exchange contacts.

Some anime renamed it to LIME for example Re:Life. But some other do not like Tsuki ga kirei where they used LINE, looks like they had been paid. There are other more, but I watched too much anime to remember each of them.

Also I saw some video on youtube where western guy hitting on random japanese girls, and they are all using Line, using the QR scan to exchange contacts.
That's the most common way indeed.
And if you're physically near someone, you can add by shaking both phones too.

I used notepad. I should probably switch to notepad++ as it is an enhanced version....but old habits die hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back