last tv show you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching "the ranch". It's a netflix original with a bunch of the old that 70s show actors. I find it pretty hilarious but it has WAY too much drama in it. Heck, the drama in the show it SO bad that there was even a scene were the main characters' girlfriend says "What the hell, why can't I show up here and you tell me you cook Kraftdiner. Everytime someone's pregnant or something blew up!"

DareDevil, Dragon Ball Super English Dub I gotta catch up!

Normally the last program that I always see, which has to do with drama movies are, they are my favorites, actually, I have many favorites, but if you have the combination of drama and I love personally, they are programs that I always see from last in the day.

I barely watch TV but I remember that the last TV show that I watched is Rick and Morty. Pretty good show and mind-boggling plots!!

The last TV series that I've watch is Stranger Things. It is a science fiction television series. It is somewhat scary, has a good storyline and with sense of humor. I just love this kids grow.

The last show I watched is the Deep Blue Sea. Its all about a whale that doctors and scientists found in the sea. Which they are finding a cure or medicine to those people who have alzheimer's disease. And at the end, they found it in the whale. I do not know what liquid is that, that they got it to an organ.

I've been watching the original Teen Titans hasn't watched it since I was a kid so felt like watching it again

Family Guy. It doesn't matter how often I watch these, and most of them are repeats, I always laugh. Seth MacFarlane is sheer genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back