last tv show you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a couple of episodes of Master of None on Netflix. A bit sad that I'm coming to the end of the show especially with a new season unlikely to ever come :(

I have been watching Voice season 2.
So far it's not that bad but it's not really good like the first season.

Got myself into the 7 deadly sins anime without realizing how big of an anime it is. Guess I'm firing up netflix after the first season.

I watched the latest episode of Snowpiercer last night. Really wish they just released all the episodes at once :(

365 repeat the year drama.
It's a Korean drama and I have been watching too many detective drama these days.

Watched a few episodes of WandaVision last night after getting into it just a few days ago. All caught up now and I can't wait for the next few episodes to come out

Watched the last episode of WandaVision earlier today. A great episode although I am sad that the show is finished for a while :(

Nobody knows drama.
It's a good drama but I just can't binge watch it thanks to my office work...can't be helped anymore x(

Watched a few episodes of Power last night. I'm on the last season so excited to watch the rest and see how it ends. Will be sad when I finally finish it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back