last tv show you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching ST:TNG for the first time. I just watched the one where DaiMon Tog the Ferengi takes an interest in using Lwaxana Troi's psychic powers as a Betazoid to help him profit and attempts a romance and it doesn't work out for him at all, then Wesley becomes a full Ensign.

Just got around to watching the Game of Thrones season finale. Oh man, if you've ever had an itch to grab the book just to see what happens next this might be it.

Next on the list is to watch the show "Suits." If you haven't checked it out, fire it up on Netflix or alike and watch a few. Such a great show and easy to get hooked.

Jekyll, it's a mini series.
It's largely based on the novel 'Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde'. You've probably heard of it. It's pretty good, didn't let me down.

I haven't really watched TV shows in a while, but the last one was the walking dead. I'm a little behind on that so I have some catching up to do now that you remind me :p

But yea, I've watched Prison Break, Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead around the same times, not sure exactly which one was last.

Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back