Latest legendary Pokemon has unique forms

Lleyn

Beep
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Meet Meloetta. She's special.
Coming to Pokémon Black and White and Black and White 2 as part of a distribution campaign throughout GameStop stores for three weeks starting March 4, Meloetta is the first combination Normal and Fighting-type creature to grace the series, as long as you take her out to the right bar.
It also helps if you don't refer to her as "it."

"Players who attend the GameStop distribution event will receive Meloetta at Level 50 in its Aria Forme, in which it fights as a Normal and Psychic-type Pokémon. If a battle calls for a change of tone, Meloetta can switch to its Pirouette Forme and become a Normal and Fighting-type character-the first-ever Pokémon with such a type combination.

Meloetta changes Formes using Relic Song, a special damage-dealing move that can only be learned when Meloetta is added to your party and listens to the music of a guitar player at Café Sonata in Castelia City. When players receive Meloetta at the distribution, however, it will already be outfitted with a suite of powerful moves-Close Combat, Teeter Dance, Psychic, and Round."

I would have actually liked this Pokemon if the design wasn't plain and boring. Reminds me of these dumb cartoons I used to watch as a kid but hate now.

Here is what the forms look like.
Aria Forme

original.jpg

Pirouette Forme

original.jpg

Source

Used to watch the cartoon every morning before school back in the good old days. Wasted so much money on cards it wasn't funny. Amazing that it's still going strong today.

Legendary birds > whatever this thing is (although since she can change types, a battle between the 3 of them and this would be pretty interesting me thinks)

Used to watch the cartoon every morning before school back in the good old days. Wasted so much money on cards it wasn't funny. Amazing that it's still going strong today.

Legendary birds > whatever this thing is (although since she can change types, a battle between the 3 of them and this would be pretty interesting me thinks)

Legendary birds are so outdated :p And they sucked compared to Ho-oh and Lugia.

Legendary birds are so outdated :p And they sucked compared to Ho-oh and Lugia.

Hey man, watch it. lol. Those cards were my prized possessions. I know they're realllllly old news, but that was the last time I really cared about Pokemon. It was all the rage when I was in 5th grade, centuries ago.

As for ho-oh and Lugia, I got 50 bucks on my birds winning that one. All we have to do is reenact the battle using real life substitutions. All I need is 3 eagles, a car battery, lighter fluid, and an ice maker. Let me know when you're ready. It's going down.

Hey man, watch it. lol. Those cards were my prized possessions. I know they're realllllly old news, but that was the last time I really cared about Pokemon. It was all the rage when I was in 5th grade, centuries ago.

As for ho-oh and Lugia, I got 50 bucks on my birds winning that one. All we have to do is reenact the battle using real life substitutions. All I need is 3 eagles, a car battery, lighter fluid, and an ice maker. Let me know when you're ready. It's going down.

Not happening :p
Lugia is the master of the Legendary Birds, and Ho-Oh the master of the Legendary Beasts :p

Unless you can't find a TM, it took me a billion years to find the darned thing so my Metagross could learn it.

Back