League Of Legends

Wolves

Credits
Anyone here play league of legends?
Which champions do you play? do you play against the bots or real players or do you go as high as ranked?
I mostly play Teemo, but lately I've been trying Anivia support and Anivia mid, I'm surprised at how rare its played and how many inexperienced players think they can kill me under a turret when I get reborn and kill them! the rebirth catches a few of them out :)

I hear its a big game, but never touched it myself.

Well, all I can say is that my friends who are into it always say "don't start playing LoL!" haha

Seems that it really sucks you in, not something I have the will (or time!) to deal with

Any of you guys who play ever go to any of those gaming conventions for LoL? I've got friends who've done it, don't really understand the appeal to be honest haha.

I played it a bit, but then changed to Smite as it has just a better feeling about it :grin: . Can't stand to play lol anymore, it got just too anoying.

I played it a bit, but then changed to Smite as it has just a better feeling about it :grin: . Can't stand to play lol anymore, it got just too anoying.
Annoying in what way?
Its a good game, but sadly not that popular as Dota 2 in my country thanks to LOL with their high pings. :(

Annoying in what way?
Its a good game, but sadly not that popular as Dota 2 in my country thanks to LOL with their high pings. :(
I just dislike the way it's played :grin:. I am not a huge fan of MOBAs except Smite due to it's 3rd person view and ancient gods :grin:

I actually haven't played. I have thought about playing it but never got around to it. From the looks of it so far, I'm kind of glad I never got into it.

Back