Legend of Dragoon sequel?

Drake

Full GL Member
Credits
Have you played Legend of Dragoon on the PS1 before? It was Sony's answer to the Final Fantasy series. They used pre-rendered backgrounds, a good story, and a memorable cast of characters that had 3D models similar to those found in FFVII. I thoroughly enjoyed the game. The combo system was a nice touch and the transformations to Dragoons was very cool I loved the environments too. Any chance of a sequel?
2e5a3bafc36964a1116cc4250055a895.jpg

nashvilleshelby said:
I have not played this one before. It does look awesome though! I will have to check this one out! Thanks for sharing!
Yep, it looks awesome for PS1 standards. The environments that you traversed were pretty great too. There's a great castle, forests, a caves, villages, farm lands, you name it.
449028-bale3.png

9b70eaa770d21d79fce8763c24aa4711.jpg

Screenshot_The_Legend_of_Dragoon.png

I loved this game. Great story, music and battle system. I would love for Sony to go back and revisit some of their older franchises like this. A new game would do quite well, I think.

I've read into this and I did hear that Sony abandoned the Legend of the Dragoon 2 project and for reasons unknown they haven't picked it back up either. Not much else I can share on the subject at hand.

Back