Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
watch it here
or here in HD!

Big bombshell from the Game Developers Conference today: Nintendo has confirmed the next Zelda game! The tentative title is The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and the game will be available for the Nintendo DS before 2010.

source

Although it's a nice addition to the DS lineup, I cannot say that I am very thrilled. I never cared for the Wind Waker game that was released for the Gamecube and this looks to be the same style.

I prefer the classic style or the N64 style (and Twilight Princess) that was amazing.

QUOTE (smchronos @ March 25, 2009 05:15 pm) Although it's a nice addition to the DS lineup, I cannot say that I am very thrilled. I never cared for the Wind Waker game that was released for the Gamecube and this looks to be the same style.

I prefer the classic style or the N64 style (and Twilight Princess) that was amazing.
I have to agree, though this series may please the creators and many gamers, but people who loved OoT want games related to that series.

Valley of the Flood immediately came to mind when hearing the train lol. Glad to see their using the fighting style same to that as in WW.

Back