Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

This looks like a fun Lego themed Star Wars game. I like the fight scenes.

Buy our product Lego doing what they are known for. Having you play Star Wars movies with some gags put in because it's a kids' toy and then having you attack, collect, and build things over and over with individual characters given limited skills instead of everything you need to progress as one character.

I'm sure it's a good time killer for kids and they can be very cheap on sale but why play another one?

Game got some neat DLC:

Today, 12 new characters become available in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga via two new character DLC packs. One is based on the movie Rogue One, while the other draws inspiration from the classic Lego Star Wars minifigs from late 1999. Both packs are available now across all platforms.

Starting today, you can now purchase and install either the “Classic Characters Pack” or the “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Pack.” Each costs $3. (Players who already own the $15 Character Collection Pass get them for no extra cost.)

Once installed, you’ll be able to play as most of the cast from the 2016 spin-off film, Rogue One.

Game is a success:

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga sold through 3.2 million units worldwide in its first two weeks of release, surpassing sales of all previous LEGO console game launches, as well as sales records across every platform, region, and edition, publisher Warner Bros. Games and developer TT Games announced.

Game is a success:

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga sold through 3.2 million units worldwide in its first two weeks of release, surpassing sales of all previous LEGO console game launches, as well as sales records across every platform, region, and edition, publisher Warner Bros. Games and developer TT Games announced.

Very nice, I'll wait for the GotY edition though.

Back