Let's Make Original Fan Characters!

go away hernandez

Sentry goin' up.
Awards
Credits
And no,it's not gonna be ACTUAL REAL ONES.

You know those ones you'd see on Deviantart?
Those ones who act like they're gods?

THE DRAWINGS IN THIS THREAD SHALL BE OF THIS.

Step-By-Step intructions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UXMH9BSi18

(It's not just for sonic,works for any video game series aswell,and don't draw at all.Ignore the request part.)
Remember to give it a wacky name,crushes on canon charaters,etc...

AND GO NUTS.

Mine:
gallery_824_196_10119.jpg

k s0 dis is PINKY!1111 the hegdhag nd he's super faster than sonic he's his long long loset brother an d amy loves him instead of sonic now and he'
s super powerfull can';t you see by his RED
EYZ@!11121111!11!

Last edited by a moderator:
JESUS ZERO THE HEDGEHOG! lol, that video....ok I may draw something for this topic since I haven't seen a topic like this in a while.

SHIT.jpeg

oek so this is seven
dr wily maed him to replace zero if he wnet berserk and seven has ben in a coma for al lthis tiem so now hes woken up and zeros gnoe now
seven has to fidn modle z and destrouy him usnig his spear to destory model z becasue thats his job and hes evil
oh adn he also has amnesa so he only remebmer his job and nothgni else and hes so mestiryous and cool
his spear can trun into every weopon he wants andg he alwasy wins everyb attle!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember making some Bob-omb thingy, but since it's drawn I can't post it here -.- Might make something later...

SHIT.jpeg

oek so this is seven
dr wily maed him to replace zero if he wnet berserk and seven has ben in a coma for al lthis tiem so now hes woken up and zeros gnoe now
seven has to fidn modle z and destrouy him usnig his spear to destory model z becasue thats his job and hes evil
oh adn he also has amnesa so he only remebmer his job and nothgni else and hes so mestiryous and cool
his spear can trun into every weopon he wants andg he alwasy wins everyb attle!!!

UMG SO ORIGJNAALL!1!!1! LUV IT!11!1

Back