Let's Talk...

TheDude

Awards
Credits
Hello. I am new to this site, but am an experienced 3DS user. Recently, I've had the desire to dd more people to my Friend List, so I came here to see if I could do that.

However, I do npt want to just add people for the sake of having them there. I'd like to add them when I actually have gotten to know them, and enjoy conversing with them.

So, throw questions or topics at me. Try getting into a conversation with me. Let's talk about stuff, and become friends! (Don't have to if ya don't want to.)

Welcome to the forums! It's great to get members who like to provide in-depth conversations and discussions.

Thanks for the welcome! I think it only makes sense if you get to know the person before you add them.

Thanks for the welcome! I think it only makes sense if you get to know the person before you add them.
Holy cow a person after my own heart! This is why my 3DS friend code isn't found anywhere except for PMs...welcome to the forums, my same-hearted friend
biggrin.gif

Holy cow a person after my own heart! This is why my 3DS friend code isn't found anywhere except for PMs...welcome to the forums, my same-hearted friend
biggrin.gif

Now I am sad because I don't remember if I have YOUR friend code. And agreed, I get very annoyed with people sometimes and have been trying to only add people who play similar games as myself (even though I think I have only played a handful of games with people from this site).

Maybe you should tell us more about yourself first, just to get more people to comment and respond to you though.

biggrin.gif

Now I am sad because I don't remember if I have YOUR friend code. And agreed, I get very annoyed with people sometimes and have been trying to only add people who play similar games as myself (even though I think I have only played a handful of games with people from this site).

Maybe you should tell us more about yourself first, just to get more people to comment and respond to you though.

A little bit about myself? Hmm... I dunno.... I like video games, fiction, have a literal sense of humor, don't like the way the media says we should be.......

Sorry if those bits of info sound random, but when someone asks me about myself, I don't really know what to say, as I've no idea if they'll find something I'll say interestin, or if it'll bore them.

So....whaddya wanna know?

First of all welcome and what not!
i have a same have a similar idea abou friends but they can add me if they want! (but i don't normally add them back)

anyway what type of videogame do you like?

who's your favourite videogame character?

what about me?
well i LOVE platformers like mario (well not exactly mario but like him.
i do like note-swap/nintendo letter box. I also like rpg's like legend of Zelda. I am getting kid icarus soon. btw me

i have a same have a similar idea abou friends but they can add me if they want! (but i don't normally add them back)

what about me?
i do like note-swap/nintendo letter box. I also like rpg's like legend of Zelda. I am getting kid icarus soon. btw me

The kind of videogames I like....
Well, I like platformers (2D or 3D, usually only the Mario and Sonic games, but a few Kirby games too),

I also really like the Zelda games, or any kind of well-thought-out free-roaming action adventure game.

I freakin LOVE RPGs (mainly only the Pokemon and Mario & Luigi games, but Atlus makes some good ones too)

I also really like multiplayer games with an addictive gameplay style (Online Pokemon battling, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, very RARELY Call Of Duty (or any kind of FPS with good multiplayer), and in one weeks time, Kid Icarus)

Video games with excellent music, and a good story to boot are great too.

My favorite character would probably have to be Mario.

what about me?

Well, I like platformers (2D or 3D, usually only the Mario and Sonic games, but a few Kirby games too),

I also really like the Zelda games, or any kind of well-thought-out free-roaming action adventure game.

I freakin LOVE RPGs (mainly only the Pokemon and Mario & Luigi games, but Atlus makes some good ones too)

I also really like multiplayer games with an addictive gameplay style (Online Pokemon battling, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, very RARELY Call Of Duty (or any kind of FPS with good multiplayer), and in one weeks time, Kid Icarus)

Do you have swapnote/Nintendo letterbox?
me <3 kirby!
And I also am waiting for Kid Icarus!
Dude you are my twin!
Im also quite active

what about me?

I freakin LOVE RPGs (mainly only the Pokemon and Mario &amp; Luigi games, but Atlus makes some good ones too)

Do you have swapnote/Nintendo letterbox?
me <3 kirby!
And I also am waiting for Kid Icarus!
Dude you are my twin!
Im also quite active

I do happen to have Swapnote!

Yes, just preordered Kid Icarus uprising. BTW message me!
Next week i might not be online though...
EDIT: I'm Just decieded to Found a Kid icarus clan! anyone who has reasonable skill/ Is a nice person may join (add me and Pm about yourself peeps)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back