LG Phone "Maniac" Won't Give Up on LG...

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

I admire Ryu dedication to using LG cell phones, and collecting and repairing his LG phones as well.

I've been enjoying my LG V30+, I plan to get another LG phone myself.

Well I guess it’s because LG had an unfocused product line, or trying something new, then immediately dropping it. Kind of hard to keep a customer base when you’re a wildcard.

I felt LG may have done better making smartphones if LG still made more flip phones, and Android tablets, so LG flip phone and tablet users may eventually choose a LG smartphone when they feel it is time to upgrade to a smartphone.

yeah and don't want folding either, fun concept but don't trust it.

I think if you make a hard case for the Motorola Razr, you can use it as a non-foldable phone.

Hopefully, the Razr has fewer problems than Samsung Galaxy Fold Folding smartphone which suffer from more problems.

Companies like LG that made more "low/mid" Android phones were always going to struggle when the big boys started making good smartphones available at cheaper prices. THere just wasn't a need for an LG phone really.

Companies like LG that made more "low/mid" Android phones were always going to struggle when the big boys started making good smartphones available at cheaper prices. THere just wasn't a need for an LG phone really.

may have been low/mid but they still packed in things others gave up on. Like decent audio and audio jack port.

I feel more people using their old smartphones for a longer amount of time may cause people to buy fewer LG and other branded smartphone.

Back