Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Life is Strange: Before the Storm, a prequel starring Chloe and Rachel before the events of the first game will be releasing on August 31st in a three part episode series.

This looks really cool. I've never played the first game, but I watched someone else play it a month ago. It's not really my kind of game, but if the same people who played LiS plays this, this I'll totally watch it.

Damn, I wanted to make a thread on this game but you've beaten me. Life is Strange (the first one) is one of the best interactive storytelling games I've ever played... I got the season pass, which is all the episodes, as a gift and I gave it ago. Once I started playing, I literally couldn't stop. It's just such a touching tale of two girls and how things influenced their life. That one episode with Chloe bound to a wheelchair made me cry. It just shows how every single decision we make in life influences the various outcomes. When I was done playing through all of the episodes I wanted MORE!

Now finally, they announced more yesterday. I've seen the trailer and I am unbelievably excited for August. The only thing that made me sad is the fact that it will only be three more episodes. I wanted another ten or so, haha.

Really enjoyed the original, played it through in its entirety on PS4, grabbing all optional pictures and storylines and did the same for the first episode on PC during a free weekend (and am looking to go back and finish the other episodes there this summer too if the price is right). Really looking forward to a new story in the same universe, as I was totally not expecting one. Hopefully the team can live up to the high standards of the original.

The original is one of my favorite games, so I can't tell how excited I am for this. I really want to see what happened with Chloe and Rachel, because in the first game we didn't really got to know their friendship. What makes me more excited is the fact that I'll get to play as Chole, because she was my favorite character in the original game. The trailer is breathtaking, just what I expected.

I got the first one for free at a Steam event or something, but I never really found the time to play it. I guess the only thing that attracted me into getting it was the "free for a limited time offer", and naturally it is human nature to get something that is definitely for free. Maybe with this most recent addition I would finally bite the bait and get into it, I think there are 5 more episodes after the first one so there's definitely a time and place to be excited about more to come.

Back