Limbo anyone?

~TheDarkKnight~

Awards
Credits
I don't see this thrown around as much as this deserves. Honestly it's a much smaller game than your average ones but it's an amazing experience while it lasts. If 'beautiful', 'simple', 'brilliant', 'Eerie' can all be thrown together into the same sentence for a game it's Limbo. And it's available for PC, PS3, XBOX, Mac, and now for ioS too. Basically it's a 2d,puzzler and there's about 25 levels afaik.

I have played it and really loved it. Limbo 2 is in making, but will be a console exclusive, at least for a while. It shows that short games can be better than some of the longer games.

Limbo was a very entertaining game, I very much enjoyed the games unique atmosphere and there was definitely some fun puzzles to solve in the game. Inside, the sequel/spirtual successor that was shown at E3, looks very good as well.

I liked Limbo, it was super cute, the art was pretty awesome and overall it was a very beautiful and well made puzzle platformer. Well made artistic games like this are rare. I agree with you Knight, this game never got the attention it deserves.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I love this game. The art style was really new and refreshing and it was very well made for an indie game. That said, this game is meant to take an hour or two to complete and I still haven't finished after 6 hours of gameplay! I guess I'm just not very good at it, but it definitely frustrated me at times!

alexishbob2 said:
I love this game. The art style was really new and refreshing and it was very well made for an indie game. That said, this game is meant to take an hour or two to complete and I still haven't finished after 6 hours of gameplay! I guess I'm just not very good at it, but it definitely frustrated me at times!
Haha don't fret too much ,whoever told you it's supposed to be finished in 1-2 hours was lying!! Some of the levels are really hard to figure out like the one with electromagnets. Was an excellent game IMO.

Yea Limbo was a really awesome game. I have always been a fan of puzzle games especially the ones that have a unique hook to them. The art style in Limbo was just terrific and what made me interested in the first place. If you liked Limbo I would suggest checking out Braid. It is an extremely stylistic game and the puzzles are fun and interesting. (The main mechanic of the game is the player has to rewind time to solve puzzles). Braid also has an amazing soundtrack which really ties together the whole feel of the game. Personally its my favorite puzzle game and would highly recommend it.

This puzzle game is interesting because the ambient it has is very intriging and you just want to keep playing until you finish it. The music and visuals make you feel something unique about it, the only sad part of this game is that is very short. I hope they keep making more sequels to this one.

LIMBO is not just another indie game, but is an artistic masterpiece as well. The game is short and cheap and is in black and white, but it is still one of the best games you will ever play. The puzzles are really brain testing and the game is fun to play and never gets boring or frustrating. The music is very good and though the game is in black and white, the game appears lovely to look at. The game is equally fun with a controller as well as a keyboard. I highly recommend anyone to try this game out. It should be discounted on the current Summer Sale on Steam.

Back