Link vs. Mario? Zelda vs. Peach?

HylianSamus

Toon Link's Girlfriend!
Awards
Credits
:link: :link: :zelda: In my opinion I think Zelda and Link are better because im a huge fan ever since i was 7. What do you guys think? :link: :link: :zelda:

Link would win because he has stuff to fight with. Unless Mario wears heavy boots or Link grows a tail... and they're fighting in an area with bombs in the outside... the maybe Mario would win. Wait what Link are we talking about exactly? There are certain Links I like and certain ones I hate or that I think don't have the ability to win.

As for Peach vs. Zelda, Zelda would obviously win. I mean she can make fire, she has a shield that can hurt you. She has light arrows. I mean in SSBB I can beat Zelda using Peach, but really Zelda would win.

mario. 1 star power then links dead
One light arrow and Links dead :p :link: :zelda:

I think Link and Zelda would win. I like Zelda alot more that Peach. Mario is ok..., but Link is awesome!

Its not really a fair fight if they fight as if from their respective games. On a side note, In Super Smash Bros. Brawl Link is one of the bottom three characters on the tier, along with Zelda and Gannondorf.

Its not really a fair fight if they fight as if from their respective games. On a side note, In Super Smash Bros. Brawl Link is one of the bottom three characters on the tier, along with Zelda and Gannondorf.
Who cares about tiers. Tiers are like blaming the character for sucking, when in reality, you just suck at using the character.

Easy.

Link and Zelda. Because Link has lots of weapons, and Zelda CAN turn into Sheik. I mean, Sheik's a freaking assassin. Sorry peach, you got stabbed in the face.

According to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I believe Zelda and Link would win. Their final Smashes are better, and Zelda can transform into FRICKEN SHEIK

Last edited by a moderator:
I said that.

Back