Look what I bought boys!!!

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Yesterday I bought this 6-spd standard 2014 Jeep.

She's all mine. I gotta pick her up on Monday.
2isavco.jpg

I'm pretty pumped about it. It's pretty bare and so I have to add rally lights and a bunch of stuff but it'll be a fun winter now.
2j6635j.jpg

You like?

Looking good ^-^

Are you going to show photos of the end-result when you're done? =P

Yeah, for sure. I won't be doing anything until spring though.

Most of my upgrading is just lighting and junk like that.
I'm going to get the angry eyes and the color changing headlights(for the yellow).
64fcfde7f227ccde32625d584f48cf79.jpg

d5b9ab08dd58ce05e3450b0affe50eca.jpg

And I have to think about if I want to get a roof off-road light kit.
something like this:
307498d1322033140-jk-pic-test-gkcourtney-3.jpg

and a few other decorations to make it look sexy.

Sweet ride (not better than mine though :p ) and I hope it serves you well.
What are you rolling in these days?

Last edited:
Looks awesome. Will you be changing your colour as well or keeping it yellow?

Looks awesome. Will you be changing your colour as well or keeping it yellow?
In the city I live in you can get away with modified lighting in vehicles but you can't drive around with headlight that are a weird color. I think RED would be awesome but yellow will match everything else I put on. I "may" be allowed to drive with the yellows on. Who knows. Maybe every I enter a parking lot I'll just click on a random color.

2007 saturn ion.
Right on. I squashed one of those with an S-10 back in the day. He should never have passed that stop sign without looking.

So I picked her up today. It sure makes the day bright. I have had lots of standards but never a long shift so it's a little annoying to get used to but I'm sure I'll be flawless in a week.
Damn, it's bumpy and loud with those tires. Meh, somewhat of a massage so there's nothing to complain about.

Right on. I squashed one of those with an S-10 back in the day. He should never have passed that stop sign without looking.

So I picked her up today. It sure makes the day bright. I have had lots of standards but never a long shift so it's a little annoying to get used to but I'm sure I'll be flawless in a week.
Damn, it's bumpy and loud with those tires. Meh, somewhat of a massage so there's nothing to complain about.

how could you! Oh well, idiot drivers shouldn't have a nice car anyways. So when you mean the day bright? You mean at night with the headlights?

I will say that the KC spot lights were EXPENSIVE. Once I was done wiring them to switches I think the total was $900. on the "bright" side of it they actually turn night into day. They are fiercely bright.
There's another pic;
258s1si.jpg

Back