Looking for a trusthworthy person please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIKINGS

Awards
Credits
Hello guys, I'm looking for a trusthworthy person to help me purchase some games of steam now while they are on sale for the holidays. Just because I am from europe and steam are ********* greedy, I refuse to pay more(euros). So, if anyone can please help me out, I have the money ready and waiting on my credit card, as soon as you gift me the games by email, I send the money to you through paypal.
Hope there is one decent, honest person among you willing to help me.
Thank you, merry xmas and a wonderfull new year.

No one is going to give games "BEFORE" you pay because you won't pay up. lol. Nobody even knows who the heck you are. Nice try though.

Yeah, I know the chance is small.:( But tis the season, I'm hoping for a xmas miracle. Worst comes to worst I'll just take the ones I have to give as gifts with euros and nothing for myself, if I could find someone to purchase from US I could get a little something for me as well...

I can vouch for all senior members on this site, the same can't be said for you. If you want the games you got to be willing to pay first.

If you do get someone to help you out but end up getting screwed (you pay but no games in return) I'll see that you get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back