Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hello members and guests of Gaming Latest, this post is just to notify you that we are looking for advertising staff for this forum.

What is it that you will do?
- You will go to other sites advertising this site via link or using our ad images. As well as post here on the site and improve our SEO rating.

Does it pay? - Yes! Though not much,but for a few minutes of your time you can make some nice spare change. I offer paypal or our own forum money to be paid with, rates will be discussed further in private messages. Just know that you will earn more in forum money which in turn can be used for services or on this site's store.

Expectations - You are expected to advertise the site weekly on related sites (tech, anime and video games) that do not already contain our link and then report all your activity to me (Demon_skeith) at the end of the month.

Interested? - Then please PM me (Demon_skeith) saying you are interested and what you can do for becoming advertising staff.

If you have any questions, post below or PM staff.

What do you expect from these advertising staff?
Only legal backlinks and legal advertising or.....?

whatever works (never heard of illegal links), ad topics on ad forums, links in sigs, ect.
I have done an SEO course and in that I came to know about unnatural links and such which harms a website.
Anyway, I am staff member in FP, and we can create a backlink from the index page as part of the staff affiliates, and I can take care of GL packages and reviews from time to time. I can give backlinks in my signature from other forums too...if you hire me that is..all I ask in return is the musk theme. So, it's your decision in the end demon_skeith.

I have done an SEO course and in that I came to know about unnatural links and such which harms a website.
Anyway, I am staff member in FP, and we can create a backlink from the index page as part of the staff affiliates, and I can take care of GL packages and reviews from time to time. I can give backlinks in my signature from other forums too...if you hire me that is..all I ask in return is the musk theme. So, it's your decision in the end demon_skeith.

the musk theme?

So for your services, you want me to buy you a theme called Musk for your site?
Did you read all that above stuff kiddo?
Alakazam already purchased that theme for us but for some reason it isn't working as it should.
It is supposed to be responsive...but not anymore.
Anyway, never mind. Sorry about that.

Did you read all that above stuff kiddo?
Alakazam already purchased that theme for us but for some reason it isn't working as it should.
It is supposed to be responsive...but not anymore.
Anyway, never mind. Sorry about that.

In your first reply you clearly asked for the purchase of the musk theme, which is why I'm confused by all of this. If you're now saying you want me to make it work, well that's not something I can do. I have no skin knowledge, specially for mybb.

In your first reply you clearly asked for the purchase of the musk theme, which is why I'm confused by all of this. If you're now saying you want me to make it work, well that's not something I can do. I have no skin knowledge, specially for mybb.
Well, after that alkazam purchased that theme....so even I got confused about the turn of events. He didn't want anything in return and I really want to do something for him :(
I see. Well, thank you for even considering me then Demon_skeith :grin:

Well, after that alkazam purchased that theme....so even I got confused about the turn of events. He didn't want anything in return and I really want to do something for him :(
I see. Well, thank you for even considering me then Demon_skeith :grin:

Seriously though, what did you want for working as Ad staff on this site?

Yeah, a lot more than your first post. But yeah, post some links, tell me what skin you want and I'll be willing to buy it. But you will have to put in a lot of link building.
Well, already alakazam purchased a theme for us and it is supposed to be responsive >.>

Back