Looking for Contributors for Gaming Reinvented

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As you likely know, I've been running a news site called Gaming Reinvented for the past few years or so, which provides many of the articles posted in the news section of Gaming Latest. It's like a partner site to this one, which handles the news and articles that are then discussed in the community here.

However, while it's worked out so far, I've recently fell into a bit of burnout, and realised that covering all these stories on my own probably isn't the most practical idea in the world. I've also similarly realised that the main site tech needs to get finished so the the front end article posting system is fully realised and people can sign up again.

So I've been wondering; would anyone here be interested in helping out a bit?
Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith already covers the eShop/PSN/Xbox Live side there (plus a few other articles) and a few people here have posted stories there before, but I think a few more of us using the site could make it much easier to keep up with the latest news here on Gaming Reinvented and Gaming Latest.

If so, we'll get you an account, which'll let you both test out the platform as a user (and give me feedback on things that need improving/fixing before it goes live to the public again), and provide a way for you to write stories/get ad revenue/etc from your work there as well. It'll also help keep the news forum here a bit busier, which is good given people tend to be more interested in joining a community if the discussions are a bit more topical.

Anyone interested?

We're not at a point we can really pay for this, I would be willing to offer some GL points for good articles for now if that helps. Once the site revamp is done I should be able to post a bit more plus with E3 coming up we do need the help.

Well, some GL points would be a neat incentive too. Hopefully I can get everything working properly by E3 too, so people will be able to just register directly at that point.

You should open up this for everyone to submit articles and just accept the ones that you like. Reward them with a set number of GL points and I'm sure you'll get some people doing it. Heck, I would be interested in doing one or two articles from time to time.

I wouldn't mind submitting the articles released over at JoyFreak but having a link to the original article/source if that is something you guys are interested in?

I wouldn't mind submitting the articles released over at JoyFreak but having a link to the original article/source if that is something you guys are interested in?

We don't mind that. You'd just need to use your own site's version as the source.

Though maybe I should add a way to import articles from elsewhere, kinda like Medium does. That way, you'd get a canonical tag linking to the original version (which is better for your SEO), and these types of deals would be much easier to set up.

We don't mind that. You'd just need to use your own site's version as the source.

Though maybe I should add a way to import articles from elsewhere, kinda like Medium does. That way, you'd get a canonical tag linking to the original version (which is better for your SEO), and these types of deals would be much easier to set up.
That would actually be amazing! To add an import articles feature, like Medium. Let me know when this is set up, I would 100% be interested!

Back