Looking for swap note friends :)

N

Natsumichan77

Hello, I'm looking for new friends that can possibly exchange cool stationary and are interested in games such as animal crossing, Zelda series and many others :) oh and people who had me added previously I have a new FC so send me a message so I can add you. Thanks and have a pleasant day!

FC: 3866-8783-8108
Name: Natsumi

Hello, I'm looking for new friends that can possibly exchange cool stationary and are interested in games such as animal crossing, Zelda series and many others :) oh and people who had me added previously I have a new FC so send me a message so I can add you. Thanks and have a pleasant day!

FC: 3866-8783-8108
Name: Natsumi

Addied you. My friend code is to the left. You are now the second Natsumi from California who is playing HM:ANB on my 3DS from this site lol I had to check your profile to make sure you weren't them with a new username lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol yea that would be rather troublesome adding the same person. I added you and thanks! ^_^

Ive added you as a Friend, natsumi :)
My fc is 1805-2892-6716 and My name is chuck :)

Lol yea that would be rather troublesome adding the same person. I added you and thanks! ^_^

You mentioned Animal Crossing; do you have any of them already or just planning to get New Leaf?

Re-added you. My code is underneath my avatar.

You mentioned Animal Crossing; do you have any of them already or just planning to get New Leaf?sorry for the late reply :squint: I have the one for game cube and wii but no wii to play sadly lol I'm awaiting for new leaf ^_^

You mentioned Animal Crossing; do you have any of them already or just planning to get New Leaf?
sorry for the late reply :squint: I have the one for game cube and wii but no wii to play sadly lol I'm awaiting for new leaf ^_^
No worries, we'll play that one together when you get it ^^ I pre-ordered mine already ^^

sorry for the late reply :squint: I have the one for game cube and wii but no wii to play sadly lol I'm awaiting for new leaf ^_^
No worries, we'll play that one together when you get it ^^ I pre-ordered mine already ^^ awesome we shall :) I can't wait lol hmm I have yet to order it. Already per ordered monster hunter 3 unlimited for the 3DS

Adding all of you FC 107516233224

Added you, apparently you didn't add me as you said you did yet lol

Hey, Natsumi i added you :) nice to meet you im luis my fc is 1134 7538 9809

Back