Luigi's Mansion 2

3DSGamer4Life

Nintendo 3DS Addict...
Awards
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm really, REALLY excited about 'Luigi's Mansion 2'. I've been browsing the internet high and low, trying to get some juicy gossip on this game and when it will be realeased. If you have any info on this game or you have seen or heard anything about the release date PLEASE post it on here, I'd really like to know
smile.gif

P.S. I'm going crazy 'cause I want it so bad, I just wish that it came out before Xmas
sad.gif

Hey everyone, I'm really, REALLY excited about 'Luigi's Mansion 2'. I've been browsing the internet high and low, trying to get some juicy gossip on this game and when it will be realeased. If you have any info on this game or you have seen or heard anything about the release date PLEASE post it on here, I'd really like to know
smile.gif

P.S. I'm going crazy 'cause I want it so bad, I just wish that it came out before Xmas
sad.gif
Gee, I wish i knew the release date. I want this game ^.^

Based on what we've seen, I think it has perhaps the best looking graphics of any game on the 3DS. In the top 5 at least.

The game itself I'm only so exited about. I get the sense that there'll be an overall lack of variety in the final product. How many rooms can there be in this mansion, how different can one be from the next. Although I always liked spook houses and that whole theme, so maybe I'll get into it.

How many rooms can there be in this mansion, how different can one be from the next.

I don't think the variety in mansions and rooms will be too much of a problem if they do as good of a job with it as they did with the first one, especially with the 3D effects adding more possibilities in room design, and there will also be outdoor rooms/yards in it as well, I also pretty sure I read something about blowing in the mic in some rooms to interact with objects, I am only pretty sure, but if so that means even more room design possibilities, so ya defiantly not worried about that, but anyway I'm really looking forward to LM2 as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on what we've seen, I think it has perhaps the best looking graphics of any game on the 3DS. In the top 5 at least.

The game itself I'm only so exited about. I get the sense that there'll be an overall lack of variety in the final product. How many rooms can there be in this mansion, how different can one be from the next. Although I always liked spook houses and that whole theme, so maybe I'll get into it.

The variety isn't going to be a problem this time around, there are multiple mansions with different 'themes' to them. It's not one big house like in the Gamecube game.

Then again, did the Gamecube game really take enough advantage of the theme? Not really. Where's the library, something many noble residences tend to have? Where's a proper gallery (not an artists studio, an old style gallery)? Hell, if you're being real old fashioned, where's the hedge maze? Or the 'grounds'? There's still a lot of things Luigi's Mansion could have included but didn't, don't worry about lack of variety.

The variety isn't going to be a problem this time around, there are multiple mansions with different 'themes' to them. It's not one big house like in the Gamecube game.

I wasn't aware of that. Maybe they should call it 'Luigi's Mansions'.

Nah, the name's good enough. Besides, Nintendo say it constantly:

Luigiâ„¢ is back on a mission to remove a bunch of stubborn ghosts from some spooky mansions.

Different types of ghosts haunt the different mansions.

An array of different ghosts haunt the various mansions,

Even Reggie said it once. You can expect variety, it's basically 'haunted house levels the full game'.

I watched a demo vid on YouTube and the game looks like it really uses the 3D, spiders fall infront of the screen, cobwebs etc. It just looks like an awesome game! I'm getting it even if there aren't many mansions!

I don't have any info, but I must say that the trailer looks really interesting, although I haven't played Luigi's Mansion 1

I just got the latest issue of ONM (Offical Nintendo Magazine) and it had a 2012 calender with it. For each month there is a different game and in february it had a picture for Luigi's Mansion 2! I was ecstatic, looks like they may have given us a big hint!

Back