Mac over PC Games?

Mac can run some PC games better than cheaper Windows laptops and desktop PCs which sometimes are not fast enough to run Windows 10 at a usable speed without slowdown problems like freezing, and crashes.

But, if you spend more money on a custom built Gaming PC with faster computer parts, playing games on a PC maybe smoother.

I don't think if a mac book can run a high graphics games like Players unknown battle grounds because it required a high specification for your mac. We all know that mac is really not made for gaming, I think so. This is just my opinion, but if you already tried to play high graphics games in mac book so prove it to me.

I also don't know where you got the idea of a Mac running games faster than a regular PC. Macs have overpriced variants and if you build a PC using that amount of money, you can build yourself a decent gaming PC that can run games smoothly.

Back when Steve Jobs was still alive, the higher price for Macs made much more sense, since Apple hardware used to be very long lasting products back then.
My iMac from 2009 still functions as if it was bought just yesterday, my old MacBook Pro from 2010 only has issues with the track pad, but I always used it as a desktop any way.

My newer MacBook Pro from 2015 on the other hand is very disappointing in that aspect, as I've learnt its main body got slowly rounder as I continued to work with it.
And now it's so round, closing the lid is no longer possible.

No need to worry about repairs, I replaced macOS with Linux from day 1 already so I already voided the warranty.
And even if warranty was still there, I'd need to go to the other side of the planet just to have it fixed.

Back