Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014

Goatman

Awards
Credits
I don't know if there are any Magic the Gathering fans other than me around here, but if there are, the new Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers game is coming out for all platforms on June 26, 2013.

I've been playing Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 since there's no one that I can play Magic the Gathering with in real life here. I also looked to the option of playing Magic Online but I don't feel like playing real life prices for virtual cards. Sadly, there was no deck building in DoTP 2013, which in my opinion is a big part of the Magic the Gathering experience.

But today, I've read some news which put a smile on my face. They finally decided to bring deck building with DoTP 2014! So if you are looking for a casual online Magic the Gathering experience, this will be a great year to get Duels of the Planeswalkers.

I would also love to play the game with my fellow forum friends, so if you're going to buy the game when it comes out, you can PM your Steam nickname to me and we can play together.

See you all out in the battlefield!

Back