Major change is indeed needed

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
186,226
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
13609.png
 
Good luck with that, the Democrats seem to be all talk and no action. Though I could see the political switch again after Trump's term is over with. I would love to see a Libertarian in the office someday but our political system is jacked up that it's a two party system.
 
#1: Democrats are "Dumbocrats"
#2: I'm never voting for the Senate
#3: The November mid-terms aren't even a presidential election, his 4 years aren't up
#4: Trump cannot legally run for another term
#5: Maybe I should run for president in two years and sign an executive order that nullifies the DMCA, and another that prevents another DMCA from ever being introduced (but I don't want to be president, so I'll have to hold the little bit of faith I have left that the next president will do it for me*)

*=Wishful thinking
 
I have no idea who the new candidate will be for either party, so there is no idea what the outcome will be after the midterms. I am not voting for a 9/11 terrorist sympathizer for Senate so it's likely going to be another Republican in the Senate.
 
Good luck with that, the Democrats seem to be all talk and no action. Though I could see the political switch again after Trump's term is over with. I would love to see a Libertarian in the office someday but our political system is jacked up that it's a two party system.
Not gonna happen. The current Libertarian party has been co-opted by liberals. So, at their convention, they talked like Democrats. Right now, there is no cohesive platform. Trump wanted to platform Libertarians, but the problem is the left opposed him even at that convention. Trump recognizes that most of the parties available now is not viable. It's why MAGA is "good" ...for now. Republicans is "good" ...for now.
#1: Democrats are "Dumbocrats"
#2: I'm never voting for the Senate
#3: The November mid-terms aren't even a presidential election, his 4 years aren't up
#4: Trump cannot legally run for another term
I agree with this post.
 
Back
Top