Major ISPs reportedly down in much of the U.S. [Update]

Danielx64

Credits
1509996551_verizon_story[1].jpg

A number of internet service providers appear to be down today across the country, from California in the west to New York in the east. According to DownDetector.com, most recent reports for Comcast are coming from Mountain View, Denver, New York, Portland, Chicago, Seattle, Houston, San Francisco, and Minneapolis.

Major ISPs reportedly down in much of the U.S. [Update]

Well this would suck for those who do online gaming sadly :(

At least that explains the lower than usual activity this night.
Now let's wait for yet another evidence-less "Russia/North Korea/China/Iran did it" story.

That's uncomfortably close to where I live. Hopefully my internet doesn't go out.

My ISP has been up all night (shockingly), but this is why you can't fall completely on internet. It seems to go down a lot more than our other unities do.

That is too bad. Hopefully, users who don't have internet get a refund for downtiwn, or a discount on their next bill.

I'm on Amaysim which uses the Optus network so don't pay a lot of attention to Telstra's downtime. :b I'm on HFC NBN at my place which despite being better internet than most of the country, is still pretty trash.

I pay for 50down/20up. On the best days I get around 45/19 which is great considering I got 4/1 at best at my old place.

I'm with an ISP called Telecube and have far less problems with them than I have the big ones like Telstra and Optus. Still get the occasional days where the internet drops out entirely but that's Australian internet for you.

I pay for 50down/20up. On the best days I get around 45/19 which is great considering I got 4/1 at best at my old place.

I'm with an ISP called Telecube and have far less problems with them than I have the big ones like Telstra and Optus. Still get the occasional days where the internet drops out entirely but that's Australian internet for you.
Well your internet speed is pretty good IMO. We are not on the NBN yet as I hear that it really bad around here.

Back