Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess?

Johnwaluigi

Demon Lord
Awards
Credits
Sadly, I don't think these two are compared enough, even though they both fall on the 'dark, realistic' side of the Zelda series. So, which do you prefer? The pure chaotic insanity that was Majora's Mask, or the darker undertones in Twilight Princess?

Twilight Princess has the double clawshot, which is the most fun to use item in any Zelda game in my opinion. Not really to do with dark udertones, so Twilight Princess because the ending... made me... cry...

Majora's Mask. It's my favorite Zelda game of all so yeah. I love the dark theme to it and knowing that if you don't save the world, everything you know will die.

:link: :link: :zelda: Twilight Princess because of the graphics, storyline, characters, setting, and i absolutely love being a wolf! :link: :link: :zelda:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok my brothers played both he almost beat twilight but the mask , my dads gamecube broke before my brother could beat it . i would prefer twilight cus the mask is to hard the moon always kills me . i never played twilight but i watched my brother play it . i like em both i cant choose .

MM no doubt, this is my favorite Zelda game of all time. TP is an amazing game, but no other videogame I have played has drew me in to the characters and plot like MM.

Wow guys what's with these gigantic signatures?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not a good thing at all, in fact its bad...

That's why I thank you, cause you DID notice it......

Oh god someone please help the IQ level of these people.. he was thankful someone finally noticed.

Oh god someone please help the IQ level of these people.. he was thankful someone finally noticed.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignoring the comments above, i'd probably say TP because of the graphics and art, me being a huge music fan of course is another reason i prefer TP. I did enjoy both games though.

Definitely Majora's Mask. I was introduced to series a few years ago with Twilight Princess on Wii, but then I got Collector's Edition. Now that I've played quite a few more games in the series, I definitely think I like Majora's Mask the most. I'd say the setting is genuinely eerie, and I think it conveyed the weight of what you were up against. Also, I did some major sequence breaking, so before I completed the first dungeon, I had all the transformation masks!

I can't really say for either. These were like the two zelda games I didn't get around to beating or playing much. I own both just never played them enough. Hrmm. From what I have played gonna say TP.

I haven't played MM sooo Twilight Princess

You are definitely missing out. Hopefully we get a MM remake so people like you can enjoy what has changed my view on gaming.

You are definitely missing out. Hopefully we get a MM remake so people like you can enjoy what has changed my view on gaming.
What do you mean by people like me? An energetic 20yr old? lol MM always intimidated me for some reason,so I avoided it.

What do you mean by people like me? An energetic 20yr old? lol MM always intimidated me for some reason,so I avoided it.
People that havent played MM and havent embraced it.

Back