Make up the best creepypastas ever!

Mother/EarthBound Collection

Greatest Mother/EarthBound Fan & Influencer
Awards
Credits
This is basically a friendly creepypasta funzone. Make up any creepypasta related to video gaming at all and we keep on making stuff up. We can judge each other's creepypastas too!

-One time I downloaded Mother 3 and the translation patch for Visual Boy Advance. When I fired the game up and started to play, I was greeted with the death face of Super Mario 64. At first I was assuming it was just a spoof, but soon after, my computer monitor was covered in slime. I tried and tried to clean it off, but it just wouldn't come. It was very similar in texture to slug slime except you couldn't even transfer it to another object. After literally fifty strikes on the monitor with a wet cloth, I was about to toss the monitor, but right when I picked it up, the slime disappeared. I placed it back down and started thinking.....or was about to. Immediately when I sat the monitor down, I hear the word "Virus" being said repeatedly, straight from my PC's speakers. Quickly I unhook them from my PC, but the words are still echoing. So, intent from there on taking this as a serious and paranormal issue, I said "What the f**k is going on? Who the h*ll is here?" All of my electric turned off, and before I know it, out comes Reggie Fils-Aime's face from the small holes of my monitor. His face was 100% accurate and it was green with slime. His expression was anger the entire time this ordeal takes place. He then shows a hand. It was just like the Master Hand from the Super Smash Bros. franchise as it didn't have arms either. It was a red, bloody hand too. He reached into the PC and pulled out a 3DS game titled "EarthBound 2" I gasped, but began to wonder.....

I said "Why are you only targeting Mother 3? My campaign's goal is for a trilogy collection of the franchise...." and to intimidate him I added "which is much MUCH better than Just Dance." His expression has gotten even more angry than I thought was possible than the previous expression. His bottom lip is now bent in anger. He lunges forward. Next all I see is a replica screen to that of the Mario And Luigi franchise when you are about to battle. Then with exact timing, as you would expect in the games themselves, I go into battle. My opponent? None other than Reggie's face, except now it was attached to a tiny body. It reminded me of how George Lopez (the show, not him in general.) did flashbacks. Reggie Fils-Aime informed me that I am in Virtual reality, and that we are going to battle EarthBound style. I ignored the fact that I was greeted with a Mario And Luigi battle element. "Well, NOA staff ARE idiots", I thought.

I was then face to face with a screen that was exactly like EarthBound's battle system, except the enemy icon was a Reggie one, of course. He unexpectedly moves first. I was observing his arm movement to select his attack or defense, expecting him to hesitate and not know what he's doing, and just as much, that's how he took his turn. He, after a good five minutes, finally selects his choice. I saw text that read "Fils-Aime tried PSI Thunder Q (Omega symbol) and I hear the sound effect as rip from the game. I enjoyed every sound I heard, up until I felt an extremely sharp pain all over my body. The pain never left as I felt myself becoming weak. "Okay, I should have expected actual pain since we're enemies. LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!!!", I ran from mutter to snapping. I glanced quickly at my options to battle with and decided quickly, since I've been a Mother fanatic all my life. I decide to use "PSI STARSTORM OMEGA", I said right when the star to face and ass collision happened right in front of my eyes. I deeply enjoyed every moment of that.

I saw him disintegrate Mother 2 style right in front of my eyes exactly like the game goes, which was no surprise at this point. "YOU WON!" is all I saw. I could hear the boss defeated theme very loudly around me. I am cautiously wondering what will happen now. Roughly seven minutes pass and I still see "YOU WON" in front of me. So I start running frantically in random directions like a 3D remake of Squidward running in the nowhere area of the Spongebob episode called SB-129. All of a sudden, I return to my room, not in front of my computer like I saw, but laying down in my bed. On top of the dresser beside where i lie is what appears to be a 3DS game and a Wii u game. I sprang up to observe quickly, because I easily expected the names of the games to be just as anybody else would expect. Both are retail 3DS and Wii U hardware, that read "EarthBound Trilogy" and read "includes Mother 1+2+3" in smaller letters bottom right from it!

Curious, I turn to my computer. Strangely, the only tabs I see are that of nintendo3dscommunity.com, gamefaqs.com, and several other web sites related to video games that I am a member of. Instinctively I remain on the N3DSC tab to see that Vincerific, Yoshian12, Fuzzii, Dark Young Link, Porkman, Nin3DS, Spoonysage, and even NintenDan have made shouts saying pretty much the same thing, reading from the last shout up to the most recent, I can recall quotes like "Where did this come from?", "Is it a Mother Collection?", and "OMG A MOTHER/EARTHBOUND COLLECTION JUST CAME FROM NOWHERE", Then as I scroll up I see that the surprising facts have drifted into full blown conversations about me, my campaign, and Mother/EarthBound. I see old members, current members, and even members I have never seen's usernames all over the Shout Box.

I decide to log off of there to avoid ultimate attention drawn toward me...As much as I saw, I can expect that I would get maybe 1000 PMs. On all of the other gaming news sites and forums, I see just topics about "Mysterious EarthBound collections appear all over the world." I decide not to show myself around on those sites either, since I've spoken of my campaign almsot everywhere and many are bound to recallmy goal. I wait until the next day to get back on my internet, using all of the extra time to play my collections. I see everything I expected and more. The "more" part involves topics celebrating ME! Many are remarkably the same thing, saying things like I am their hero, where am I, and Mother/EB is probably playing the collection nonstop, obviously.

I decide to only tell my unbelievable story that only I encountered to Dark Young Link and Vincerific, forcing them not to tell anyone.

All gamers lived happily ever after, playing the single games on their 3DS' and Wii U's until they died.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you're creepypasta can be as long or short as you choose to make it, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I played Luigi's Mansion and a zombie Luigi came out of the TV and killed me. The end.

I dunno but writing a believable creepypasta his very difficult. I haven't read a good one in ages. The last one was ...I guess Ben drowned. ...Y'know, BEFORE it became a stupid meme.

I was looking for a copy of Banjo-Kazooie, a game from my childhood. I went on vacation to Zimbabwe and I found a local gaming store. I went inside and it was covered in blood. I thought it was just for decoration and looked around. Then on the counter I found a copy of Banjo-Kazooie right there in glass next to the beating heart. So I talked asked the sales clerk, who was awfully pale with blood running down from his eyes and mouth, to get out the game so I could buy it. I bought the game and took it home with me since I didn't have my N64 with me at the time. So when I got home I put the game in my PC and weird things started to happen. Grunty wasn't wearing her normal outfit, but instead an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. It was really gross and I thought it hacked. Cool I thought. I've never bought a hacked game before. Then the part where she came to kidnap Tootie was different. Instead she used weird magic and instead killed her, blood flew everywhere. Kazooie heard the noise from outside and when Banjo finally awoke, he saw the blood all over Mumbo's Mountain. He talked to Bottles outside of his house, but Grunty also killed Bottles. Banjo had the scarest look on his face. So I climbed up Spiral Mountain and Grunty came out and picked up Banjo. They flew around the entire map at least 10 times before she dropped Banjo to his untimely death. Then Grunty looked at the screen and said, "I'm sick of all this rhyming text, but I have to admit you're gonna die next." I was so scared and I didn't know what to do. She start to come out the screen and I stood there watching. She then used a magic spell and I died. From that day on I never played Banjo Kazooie again.

The End

I believe I know enough to write a good creepypasta...

So an old man gave me a copy of super mario bros. on nes but the lable was unusually different. Mario looked scared... Anyways I took it home and put it in my nes and it loaded up and everything seemed normal, but mario seemed very keen to HYPERREALISTIC BLOOD! LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOD! AND THE GRAPHICS WERE HYPER REALISTIC! AND BLOOD!

By Tom

I found a game with no label in a store that asked be odd questions in the game. The next day place I got it from was gone. Ever since I played this game I felt a sense of dread as if something was watching me wherever I go. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I secretly grabbed my dad's cordless chainsaw, revved it up, and destroyed the game. I felt relieved after I destroyed it but I think i'll never be the same again.

I know I can top this and I have a good idea for one but since it's night I just thought off the top of my head and made this.

I played Luigi's Mansion and a zombie Luigi came out of the TV and killed me. The end.

I dunno but writing a believable creepypasta his very difficult. I haven't read a good one in ages. The last one was ...I guess Ben drowned. ...Y'know, BEFORE it became a stupid meme.

You should read the godzilla NES one. It's a creepypasta split into chapters and it tells a great story. I'll give you the link if your intrested.

Back